This method book helps to organize the daily rehearsal and improve the overall performance level of the ensemble. From as little as five minutes a day to forty-five minutes a day, this book offers the flexibility and options to fit any particular band situation for year two throughout high school. It also provides the director with the resources to meet each student on his or her own level while challenging them to reach the next level.
By using Foundations For Superior Performance, the following areas can be improved:
- Sound (tone production).
- Articulation (styles and concepts).
- Greater flexibility, agility, and endurance.
- Increased range.
- Individual and ensemble listening skills
- Technique in all twelve major and minor keys.
- Basic understanding of music theory.