The standard alto saxophone Pro Pac Case offers excellent protection and durability with a traditional look. Each features a highly protective wooden frame which deflects impact better than conventional EPS foam cases, weather resistant protection with a high gauge nylon exterior, soft interior lined with velvoa, and plenty of storage with an interior accessory compartment, and separate neck and mouthpiece sections.
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook and loop closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (available from Protec)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining
- Accessory compartment
- Mouthpiece compartment
- Neckpiece compartment
- Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Rubber feet
- Hook and loop quick-lock closure
- Large front pocket, zippered
- Rubber corner zipper guards
Exterior Dimensions: 24.75(H) x 10.50(W) x 6.50(D), Weight: 6.00 lbs.
The Alto Saxophone Pro Pac Case is only available in black.